Famous Quotes

There are no "knowns." There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Done with the semester holidays

                Started with a heap of expectations, plans, goals, dreams, responsibility, and ended even without a worthy note.... and thats it my holidays are gone..
           
                But know what... this holidays.. i believe ll be in my memories through out my life..'cause if i fail to reach my desired destination, this blunder will hold responsible for it... And if i still managed to reach over there... then my will power and capabilities will be at par.. Hope my environment suits me and helps me in this case....
 "Life has a lot of surprise for you and it never fails to entertain you and excite you.."
                 I hope it goes as per this law... Came with a plan of reviving my knowledge in my field and ended up in reviving my maturity level... Hope so.. Some one out there must help me to execute those plans of mine.. if not possible atleast edit and modify my plans to suit me.. Come on.. we ought to bend and strive to execute our plans.. And i am sure i didn't even try the least of it... 


               All said now can i make it from here.. Yes.. still i believe.. There is a small ray of hope somewhere in the dark which shows the path i should follow..The more i delay the more thinner and dimmer it becomes... I can realize that..I can feel that and still am waiting and didn't start my journey.. I don't know what is inhibiting my journey towards it.. one thing might be my laziness, my crazy wavering and unclear heart.. But still you have to take that risk to find what is hidden over there.. and i hope i ll take that asap..... 


               Here i am leaving to my clg. with all those plans and dreams as i left the clg.. Only thing that has changed is time constraint and my maturity level.. May be this can help me or something else is there in stock for me... Lets hope for the best.. Do what is best and think what is best... May God gives me what he thinks is best to me... After all these many bests may be exaggerating but still thats me with unbelievable plans and lots of belief in myself... Still managed to and continue to rock life.......... 

No comments:

Post a Comment