Famous Quotes

There are no "knowns." There are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we do not know we don't know.

-Donald Rumsfeld

Monday, June 27, 2011

Thought for the day- Laziness is the first enemy of your dream

I ve always felt what 'Laziness' does to me...But now-a-days, it has crossed its bounds.. Now it has started shaking my belief and talent too.. It took me nearly my entire holiday period to overcome my evil in order to come to a resolution to start doing sth. effective.. Well then now its time to bounce back.. I can realise that i cant get back what i have lost.. Atleast I can repent my mistake..I suppose i will..Better be.. Or else who knows i might lose track of where i should have been going towards.. External factors always play a major role in shaping your mindset ...But its all your will power to fix and work towards your destination inspite of all that it takes..


I hope I am conscious and cautious of my past and the cost it made me pay in the future(of the past actually) so that i wont repeat the mistake (Its not an exaggeration to call it a BLUNDER...after all it cant be reset or corrected now)..

With all my conscience and this long(should have been brief) break, its time to start off....It better be the right time if not high time....

Buddy,its show time....

No comments:

Post a Comment